PORTWEST 3-slāņu pretmikrobu auduma sejas maska
Protective mask with antibacterial treatment
The purpose of our protective masks:
to reduce human contact with the external environment by using fabrics as a filter - masks are made of three layers of fabric, each of which is specifically treated.
Each layer of fabric performs its own special function:
- The outer layer has a water repellent treatment that increases capillary protection
- The middle layer has an antibacterial treatment that provides increased protection and slows down the growth of bacteria - this allows the mask to be used repeatedly
- The inner layer is specially treated to reduce the possibility of skin irritation and allergic reactions.
The antibacterial treatment SILVERPLUS® has been developed by the German company Rudolf Group, additional information is available at https://www.rudolf.de/en/technology/silverplus/
- Each layer of fabric is made of 100% cotton
- The inner layer is treated with SILVERPLUS® antibacterial treatment
- Wash up to 20 times (wash 40 ° -95 °, obligatory ironing after washing)
- Additional protective layers can be placed in the mask pocket
- Easy to use
- After the product has been manufactured, each protective mask is specially treated at a temperature of 120 °